Valium (another name Diazepam) – is a well-known drug that soothes and counteracts anxiety, belonging to the group of benzodiazepines. Valium is a fine crystalline powder of white or white with a slight yellow tint of color. It actually does not dissolve in water and hardly dissolves in alcohol.
The effect that Valium has on the body:
- muscle relaxant (muscle relaxation);
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Anxiety disorders.
- Dysphoria (in combination therapy as an additional drug).
- Insomnia (difficulty falling asleep).
- Spasm of skeletal muscle with local injury; spastic conditions associated with damage to the brain or spinal cord (cerebral palsy, athetosis, tetanus); myositis, bursitis, arthritis, rheumatic pelvisdondyloarthritis, progressive chronic polyarthritis; arthrosis accompanied by skeletal muscle tension; vertebral syndrome, angina, tension headache.
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms: anxiety, tension, agitation, tremor, transient reactive states.
- In the complex therapy: arterial hypertension, peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer; psychosomatic disorders in obstetrics and gynecology: menopausal and menstrual disorders, preeclampsia; epileptic status; eczema and other diseases accompanied by itching, irritability.
There are no reviews yet.